The most popular RIP software on the planet is now enhanced and fully licensed as DTGRIP ®! V10.1 brings you the same familiar AcroRip easy to use interface, with new features over previous versions and compatible with the most popularly utilized Epson-based DTG printers, DTF Printers and UV Printers.
Enjoy Features Such As:
- One pass white and color printing (no need for two passes for dark t-shirts or garments)
- Faster load times as compared to previous versions
- Compatibility with Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Easy and bug-free installation
- Custom channel settings (on previous versions the channels are fixed, however with V10 you can change channels on demand based on your custom requirements). If a COLOR ( CMYK) Nozzle is clogged, the CUSTOM CHANNEL Setup feature allows CHANNEL SUBSTITUTION. For example, if yellow is clogged, use a WHITE CHANNEL and use YELLOW INK in that CHANNEL and Close off the original Yellow channel. Simpler example is change the white cartridge for a yellow one, in the working channel, and make that setting in the setup menu. This feature is useful in DTG and DTF systems to allow the use of the head, even with clogged channel/s. Basically allows you to continue to use a clogged head, since you have 2 or 4 white in channels as substitutionary.
- New WAVE feature: This is for UV printers that have Epson Printheads, to alleviate a banding issue. Allows for "wider spray".
- ALL NEW proprietary RIP BOOST ™ setting to increase the print speed of the popular Epson L1800 printer by 40%
- Roll Feeding Functionality for L1800, P400/P600/P800 and other printers
- NEWLY EXPANDED COMPATIBILITY as of FEB 2021: Acro 10.1 now supports the Epson L800, L805, Epson Stylus Pro 4900 (17 inch printer), Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000
- ICC profiles being added continuously
- FREE SOFTWARE UPGRADES for up to 6 months from date of purchase available to customers who purchase from AUTHORIZED RESELLERS